The legal and compliance manager develops and implements the business compliance programme for Allergan Russia, provides legal support for the company business activities, and manages local legal matters;
Provides general legal advice to business and commercial operations, including healthcare compliance laws and regulations, advertising laws, corporate, labour, civil and competition laws etc;
Ensures local compliance governance, including necessary compliance policies and procedures;
The legal and compliance manager also acts as the local data protection liaison for Allergan Russia.
1. KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides legal consultancy and support to the local organization for “business as usual” commercial/compliance matters;
- Manages litigation cases in coordination with the International Legal Department;
- Drafts/reviews various legal documents (agreement, term and conditions/privacy policies, guidance, contracts, donations, settlements, PoAs, notices…etc);
- Ensures compliance with European and local personal data protection legislation and relevant AGN policies and procedures;
- Leads and drives Corporate compliance program to ensure adherence to internal policies;
- Creates and manages appropriate policies, procedures and standards to mitigate compliance risks in Russia;
- Provides day-to-day compliance advice and guidance to commercial and functional teams in relation to interactions with healthcare professionals (HCP) in accordance with the applicable legislation, internal policies and procedures;
- Support and implement the compliance monitoring programme with the focus on prevention of compliance issues and appropriate risk management (monitoring, random inspection of the separate types of activity etc);
- Ensures implementation of Global, International and local compliance policies and procedures.
2. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree in law;
- At least 2 years of previous experience in similar role for pharma and/or medical device business;
- Proven experience in establishing and running compliance programmes for ABAC risk;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in Rissian and English (written and oral);
- Experience in developing and delivering training for sales representatives and management teams.
3. SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Requires ability to take complex business situations and develop solutions to ensure compliant business activities;
- Hands-on attitude;
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage complexity is a must;
- Structured and process oriented, business-minded;
- Endorses and acts according to Allergan values and leadership behaviours;
- Ability to identify and address issues proactively in a timely manner.